Both of travel and tourism is not anymore a new thing for most people. This is for the reason that everybody is well aware of it and also knows how big the travel and tourism industry is. Both of it could be defined in various forms, depending upon the point of view from different sections of the society. For instance, when people talk of the tourist’s point of view, it could be referred as the practice of traveling for both leisure and pressure. On the other hand, if people talk about from the point of view of other people being involved for such kind of business, travel and tourism will be considered as a business providing tours as well as services for the tourists.
The Wonders of India
Of course, if you travel, the first thing upon your priority list will be the sightseeing. If you are thinking about the wonders of India, it’s better for you to know these places:
Rajasthan Palaces and Forts
It is the most grand and royal state within India. The opulent palaces boats the lives if kings and noblemen who are had ruled the land justly and the forts regale one with the stores of their valor. Some of the palaces and forts that you could see are Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Umaid Bhaan, Jaisalmer Fort, Lake Palace and more.
It definitely looks like a simple symbol of love, leaving people being inspired. The sheer white praises its purity and simplicity, while its intricate inlay as well as motifs makes the most of prized art to look a little more amateur. Withstanding the vagaries of time as well as modernization, Taj Mahal brings people into an incredible piece of India.
Beaches of Goa
The beaches of Goa also offers people, especially the travelers with an eclectic mix of the traditional style as well as influences with the modernized pulse. Several beaches are being dotted around such state. The popular beaches you can get into are Baga beach, Anjuna, Miramar and the Calangute.
Indian Culture and Tradition
The Indian culture has its long history. India is said to be the oldest place of the living people. In this place, lots of changes have occurred all throughout the time. With the changing of time in India, its culture also altered. There had been different kinds of people who came and make their living, their religions has been changed, as well. During this time, lots of religious communities started to live in India. Thus, all of them have diverse types of culture, languages, foods, living styles, customs and more. With regards to religion, you could find many kinds of religion. There could be Hinduism, Muslim, Buddhism and even Christians.
The relations of Indians are essential. They do care much about their relations. Usually, most of the elders, especially the male ones will be the one to head off their house and all of the essential decisions will be done by that person. Moreover, Indian people are then divided into categories, in accordance to their caste. The caste has to be part of their name, so as for their distinction.
Tasting Indian Foods
No one would surely get into a travel without taking some taste upon the place’s food. So, if you are about to travel India, considering a taste of the following cuisine will surely make your travel a remarkable one:
- Tandoori- it would always be your safest option. It is not a hot and spicy dish to take and got no heavy sauce included as well. It is cooked within a clay oven. It may look a little weird at first, yet it will take out its surprise center.
- Curry- it is actually thick gravy and something that is full of tamarind, garlic, cumin and other tasty spices being made upon the hotness of your request. By far, it is a well-known Indian dish.
- Masala- it is a tomato sauce, which is a creamy and tasty one. One of the dishes that you could take from it is the Chicken Tikka Masala. It is not totally spicy, yet you could ask just to ensure yourself.
Those foods are totally mouthwatering and you cannot just miss it upon your Indian travel.
Hotels In India
There are a number of hotels within India. So, to give you an idea, here are some of those that you could take:
- Heritage hotels- most of the heritage hotels are in the state Delhi, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. They are actually the symbol of old glory as well as India’s grandeur.
- Luxury hotels- these hotels are being equipped with the excellent service, infrastructure as well as facilities. It offers tourists a wonderful stay and dining experience, not to mention that they provide the superior atmosphere.
- Resorts- it is definitely the best place for you to spend your time at leisure as well as solitude resorts. They are mostly upon the hill stations or near the sear or the backwater. You can find lots of it in India.
- Budget hotels- if you are on a budget travel, you don’t have to worry, as there are lots of budget hotels that you may find. Though they come cheap, they still have the class and service that you want for a travel.
Knowing those tips mentioned above could give you ideas more about what India really is. So, what are you waiting for? Book for an Indian travel now.